How to measure your finger size:
- Get a Piece of String or a Strip of Paper: Cut a strip of paper or use a piece of string, ribbon, or a thin strip of fabric.
- Wrap it Around Your Finger: Wrap the strip of paper or string around the base of the finger where you intend to wear the ring. Make sure it's snug but not too tight. Ensure that it's comfortable and feels similar to how a ring would fit.
- Mark the Overlap: Use a pen or marker to mark where the string or paper overlaps. This point represents the circumference of your finger.
- Measure the Length: Carefully remove the strip from your finger and measure the distance between the marked points using a ruler or a measuring tape. Be precise with your measurement.
- Use a Ring Size Chart: Compare the measured length to a ring size chart that provides circumference measurements (in millimeters or inches). Match your measurement to the closest size on the chart to determine your ring size
|USA Ring size
Remember that it's best to measure your finger at different times of the day when it might slightly change in size due to temperature and activity. If you're unsure about your measurement, consider visiting a jeweler for a professional sizing, or use a ring sizing tool for accuracy.